For the purposes of this the Policy, please note that:
- “Payboy” refers to Payboy Pte. Ltd. and its related corporations and their respective officers, servants or agents whether situated in or outside of Singapore
- “We / Our / Ours / Us” refers to Payboy
- “Services” refers to the Payboy products and services you have applied for or are using, including but not limited to payroll and staffing services, software, products and support provided by Payboy
Personal Data in this Policy includes any data about an individual who can be identified from that data such as the individual’s name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, their contact details, work experience, qualifications, aptitude test results, salary and payroll details, incidents at the workplace, and other information obtained or received by us in connection with the Services.
How we use your Personal Data
We may collect, use and disclose Personal Data of your employees, directors, beneficial owners, shareholders and authorised representatives for one or more of the following purposes:
- to establish their identity and background
- processing an application for any products or services offered or distributed by us (including but not limited to third party products)
- providing products and services requested by you or individuals associated with your organisation
- generating marketing, regulatory, management, statistical or other related reports and performing analytics
- meeting or complying with our (or our affiliated third party organisation’s) internal policies and procedures and any applicable laws or court orders
- legal purposes
- handling complaints or feedback
- facilitating proposed or actual assignment, transfer, participation or sub-participation in an of our rights or obligations in respect of your relationship with us
- for any insurance claim or proposal that requires disclosure of your personal information
- for our direct marketing and business development to you and your employees (including but not limited to third party products)
- for career guidance and management
- for other internal business purposes to allow us to improve our services to you and individuals associated with your organisation
- conducting market research, surveys and data analysis relating to any service or product provided by us (whether or not conducted jointly with another party) which may be relevant to you or individuals associated with your organisation other purposes which are reasonably related to the purposes above.
- Personal Data of individuals is kept confidential. However, to carry out the purposes listed above, Payboy may share such Personal Data with its related or affiliated corporations and entities whether in Singapore or elsewhere. When doing so, we require them to ensure that the Personal Data disclosed is kept confidential and secure.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We may disclose Personal Data of individuals associated with your organisation to:
- Our insurers
- The Central Provident Fund
- Employees, officers and agents of Payboy located within and outside Singapore to assist us in providing the Services
We will otherwise treat such Personal Data as private and confidential and apart from the parties stated above,
we will not disclose such data to any other party except:
- where permission has been given by the individual
- where we are required or permitted to do so by law
- where required or authorised by any court order
- where we are required to meet our obligations to any relevant regulatory authority
Security of Personal Data
- Payboy takes breaches of privacy very seriously. Our employees are trained to handle the personal data securely and with utmost respect and confidentiality, failing which they may be subject to disciplinary action.
- We store Personal Data in secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files and other records and take reasonable steps in the circumstances to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, interference and loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We may need to maintain records for a significant period of time. However, when we consider information is no longer needed, we will delete all details that identify the individual and/or destroy all records of such Personal Data.
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that Personal Data is managed in accordance with this Policy, with the Personal Data Protection Act and other similar legislation in the countries in which we operate.
Accuracy of Personal Data
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data is up-to-date and accurate and recognise that contact details and other data may change frequently. Please keep us advised of any changes in information.
- If an individual associated with your organisation wishes to delete their Personal Data held with us, please contact our Data Protection Officer. Payboy may retain certain information about individuals where required to do so by law.
Rights to access and correct Personal Data
- We can assist you to access and correct your Personal Data held by us.
- To make a request to access your Personal Data, or where you are of the opinion that such Personal Data held by us is inaccurate, incomplete or misleading, you will need to complete an application form which sets out what Personal Data you require and verifying your identity. Please contact our Data Protection Officer for the application form or further information about how to access your Personal Data.
- We will respond to your request within 30 days of receiving a duly completed written request and provide you with access to your Personal Data. If we cannot comply with your request within this timeframe, we will respond and let you know when we can. You should anticipate that it may take some time to process your application as there may be a need to retrieve information from storage and review it. There may also be a small but reasonable fee for the access request. Please discuss this with our Data Protection Officer.
- Please note that we may have to withhold access to your Personal Data in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity.
- You may request that we correct the Personal Data we hold about you if you deem it to be inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date, irrelevant or misleading. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information as soon as practicable and send the corrected personal information to other organisations in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- If you do not agree with this Policy, please DO NOT continue to use or access the Services.
By disclosing Personal Data to us or continuing to utilise the Services you are deemed to:
- agree with this Policy and consent to the purposes above for which we collect and use your Personal Data; and
- have provided your clear and unambiguous consent to being contacted by us or our affiliates on your telephone number in relation to marketing or other purposes, notwithstanding any listing on the Do Not Call Registry.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by providing us with a notice in writing.
- to improve the user experience on the website;
- to assist us in monitoring the performance of the website;
- to remember your preferences;
- to monitor traffic on the website;
- to assist the website in functioning properly.
- You can disable or enable cookies through your web browser settings. If you disable or block the cookies on our website, you may not be able to access the entire scope of functions ordinarily performed by our website.
- Personal Data that we collect from you through our cookies may be passed onto third party service providers (whether within or outside Singapore), for managing or improving our website, for data hosting or backup or for one or more of the purposes set out in item 20 above.
Enquiries, requests and complaints
- For enquiries, requests and complaints regarding Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you may telephone us on any of the contact numbers listed on our website.