Our advanced payroll software offers you the flexibility to configure a wide range of pay items for all types of workers - be it full-timers, part-timers, or interns. Generate functional and beautiful payslips that are compliant with MOM standards and always correct, even with last-minute adjustments, or pay items that vary from month-to-month.
Constant Regulatory Updates
Payboy is updated with changes to statutory requirements and labor laws automatically, so your calculations will always be up to date. In addition, our payroll software handles all tax calculations, contributions to Self-Help Group Funds, Levies and more, making payslips effortless.
Payboy’s payroll system is compatible with softwares such as Xero and QuickBooks, and fully integrated with CPF, IRAS AIS and multiple Singapore and overseas banks. We ensure effortless transfer of information both internally and externally, so all it takes is a single click - and it’s handled.
Export your AIS file to IRAS with the click of a button with Payboy. As an IRAS approved Payroll Software Vendor for AIS, Payboy is linked to IRAS AIS submission. This means a faster, more efficient and accurate filing for both you and your employees.
- CPF Contributions (Employee vs Employer, PR vs Singaporean)
- Contributions to Self-Help Groups (CDAC, MBMF, SINDA, ECF, etc)
- Levies (Skills Development, Foreign Workers, etc)
- IRAS approved Payroll Software Vendor for AIS submissions (IR8A)
- Customizable itemised payslips
- Automatic adjustments for a variety of situations (mid-month hires and resignations, unpaid leaves, etc.)
- Customizable schedule for payroll processing
- Full range of pay items (addition, deduction, reimbursement, overtime, etc)
- Import ad hoc payments through spreadsheets
- Detailed reports for payroll summaries
- Employee portal with easy access to payslip information
- Banks (Bank files for DBS, UOB, OCBC, etc)
- CPF Board (CPF e-Submit)
- IRAS (Auto-Inclusion Scheme)